Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships through your firm understanding of building materials. You will use your superior customer service skills to assist both phones and walk-in customers.
- Established company in business for over 100 years
- Family owned and operated, dedicated to servicing the needs of the area’s finest builders
- Company heavily involved in the community working with Extreme Home Makeover, Habitat for Humanity, and Make-A-Wish to name a few
Benefits & Features:
- Comprehensive benefits package including wage, health, and dental benefits, 401k program, paid vacations, and holidays
- Continuous improvement and internal training give you the leg up to advance your career in building materials
- Employees granted one week vacation after 6 months of employment and another week after 12 months of employment
- A suburb that is perfectly situated between several Big Cities allowing for a small-town feel with day trips to the city
- Plenty of shopping and dining options rivaling those of NYC
- Home to several of the top-ranked public schools in the state.