You will help ensure that the program is operated in a safe, orderly and therapeutic manner, providing services and activities for clients in accordance with program requirements and individual treatment plans. You will work as an active member of the treatment team, develop professional relationships with others involved in client care and maintain appropriate clinical knowledge and skills regarding assessment and treatment of behavioral disorders.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a current and valid Arizona Driver License
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral health or related field;
- or, a bachelor’s degree in any field, plus one year working in a licensed behavioral health serve treatment facility
- or, a high school diploma or GED, and a combined total of four years education in behavioral health and/or experience working in a licensed behavioral health service treatment facility
- Ability to pass a fingerprint and background check
- Excellent benefits; best in the industry
For more information, contact Ren'e Pelayo at 602 788-5890 x116 and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.