Our client a growing manufacturing company located in the Chicago area is looking for a Cost/Operations Analyst. Duties include the following:
- Provide overall costs and manufacturing support to improve operational performance. Collects and analyzes data to evaluate operations and processes..
- Prepares modeling and evaluation methodologies to determine the effectiveness of current operational activities
- Leads monthly review of Manufacturing Variance Actual to Standard. Operating Variance Analysis (PPV, MUV, Labor and Overhead Absorption)
- Conducts analysis of other manufacturing costs (scrap, inventory adjustments, vendor discount
- Managing the complete standard cost system and the process to set annual standard rates. (Purchased items, Labor rates, overhead rates
- Provides support and direction to operations on physical inventory and cycle counting processes.
- Development ROI models and financial support
- Prepares operations KPIs weekly. Works with Operations to assess performance against KPIs.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and 4 years of manufacturing related accounting experience.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent analytical ability with strong emphasis developing analytical and forecasting tools.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume for immediate consideration to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
Click here to apply online