The Cost/Financial Analyst will be responsible for duties including month-end reporting, manufacturing cost, inventory reporting, and variance analysis.
- Preparation of Month end reporting package, and analysis of manufacturing variances, MUV, PPV Labor O/H etc.
- Assist w/ preparation annual budget and rolling forecast with operations
- Participate in and track cost savings, Continuous Improvement/Six Sigma projects
- Responsible for Annual physical inventory counts and inventory reconciliation
- Provides support to the operations groups to ensure accurate and meaningful reporting and analysis, KPI reporting
- Ensure proper account reconciliations and month-end closing duties as are completed as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA, CMA or CPA a plus
- 3+ years’ experience with costing in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent Excel skills required, Access is a Plus
- Must be computer savvy
- ERP system experience is a must
- AS 400 platform a plus