This company is a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. The company has been in business for over 75 years, supplying world-class automotive products to OEMs and tier-one suppliers across the globe. They are extremely stable, maintaining a very low debt, and continue to experience tremendous growth.
The Cost Recovery Lead will work collaboratively across departments including Logistics, negotiating with customers regarding costs incurred within the supply chain.
- Lead commercial negotiations pertaining to supply chain, quality, and others
- Work cross-functionally to gather required claim documentation
- Capture lessons learned to improve company processes of classifying customer claims, to ultimately increase collection ratio
- Prepare executive level presentations to interact with customers
- Facilitate communication with internal executive team to review cases
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, engineering with costing background, or related field
- 5+ years working in automotive with experience in sales, logistics, finance or purchasing
- Advanced knowledge in cost structures and calculations
- Strong negotiation and understanding of legal framework
- Solid understanding of quality systems
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.