- Assist V.P. Global Sales Operations in facilitating various key initiatives as assigned.
- Provide reports and information for commercial customer contacts as requested.
- Become knowledgeable and proficient with the IQ business system in order to excel in the tasks noted
- Manage estimation teams as assigned working closely with the multidiscipline technical groups including: Tooling, Automation, Design, and Operations to gather, prepare, and analyze data for customer requested quotations.
Quotations can include the following details however each and every bid can be somewhat customized.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, working from blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Click here to apply online
- Work closely with Program/Account Management team to prepare and analyze data from Bills of Material’s, yield reports, and sales information in order to ensure that company is maintaining profitability. Alert program management, sales and operations teams to programs that need further evaluation and potential action
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.