Cost Accounting Manager- Denver
Our client is looking to hire a Cost Accounting Manager for their corporate office. This position is newly created and highly visible
If you are interested in a great opportunity with tremendous growth potential please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
- Must be familiar with developing and managing standard costs from the ground up.
- Familiar with taking first version of standard costing to the next step.
- Strong understanding of standard costing, but have built from the beginning, be able to build the underlying accounting,
- Ability to build all the required variance reports each week to present to our executive team.
- Position will report directly to the CFO
- Manufacturing & Distribution Experience (Food industry a plus)
- Experience with Mergers & Acquisitions a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Base salary up to 120K
CB123Click here to apply online