Cost Accounting Manager - ManufacturingDuties include:
- Execute month-end close process for ERP inventory module and prepare month-end inventory entries
- Review, report and provide commentary/analysis of costs against prior periods, plan, and latest forecast.
- Assist in the completion of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Document controls, processes and procedures related to manufacturing and operational accounting such as developing cost standards for materials and labor, MRO purchasing and Capital Expenditures.
- Proactively review inventory transactions throughout the month to identify and trouble shoot unusual transactions and variances before month end close
- Assist in preparation for annual audits including interacting with auditors and examiners.
- Perform annual standard cost updates. Ensure the accuracy of standard costs in the system.
- Perform financial analysis on capital investments
Supervise Tax Accountant and assist in various tax audits
- Supervise Staff Accountant handling daily bank accounting and maintaining the Sage Fixed Asset System and various other duties as assigned
- Work with inventory control team to monitor, track and improve the inventory count (cycle count) process and inventory accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with monthly close processes
- Standard costing methodology required
- 5+ years of inventory cost accounting and supervisory experience
- Hands-on working knowledge of accounting for inventory, including GAAP costing methods
- MS Axapta (Dynamics AX) financial system experience a plus
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Proficiency with MS office software, particularly Excel (VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, etc.)
Base salary 100k-110k plus benefits.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.Click here to apply online