Cost Accounting Manager
My client, a recognized industry leader, is looking for a Cost Accounting Manager. The position is located in beautiful Eastern NC. This person will be responsible for Manufacturing Cost duties including month-end reporting, variance analysis, standard review and inventory reporting.
- Review and ensure accuracy of standard costs, BOMs, routings, overhead calculations, etc.
- Prepares estimates for all new products and product development changes. Analyze design changes for effects on costs.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of all cost-related reporting.
- Analyzes manufacturing variances monthly for cause and make recommendations for correction. MUV, Labor, O/H, etc.
- Participate in and track cost savings, measures new projects, cost reporting and forecasting.
- Responsible for inventory reconciliation review any large variances.
- Provides support to the operations groups to ensure accurate and meaningful reporting and analysis.
- Performs account reconciliations and month-end closing duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a four-year college or university.
- 5+ years’ experience with costing in a manufacturing environment.
- ERP systems experience such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
Locally headquartered growing company with excellent benefits.