Cost Accounting Manager
- Cost Accounting
- Oversee cost accounting functions to include shop floor data collection, job costing, and variance analysis.
- Analyze work orders for accuracy, completeness, and for required system entries.
- Work closely with production team to troubleshoot issues and provide technical support using the ERP system.
- Manages and monitors inventory valuation.
- Responsible for physical inventory organization and management including over-seeing the cycle count program.
- Financial Accounting Manage the trial balance.
- Responsible for preparing various period end, quarterly, and year-end financial closing in accordance with the appropriate timelines and GAAP requirements.
- Performs and approves balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepares and posts journal entries.
- Manages the annual audit reviews and tax documentation with our outside accounting firm.
- Oversees collection on Accounts Receivable and timely payment of Accounts Payable.
- Reviews and Approves Monthly Credit Card statement
- Serve as a backup resource to the HR Manager to process bi-weekly payroll when needed.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring complete and accurate capital expenditure
- records in compliance with company policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 5-7 years’ experience in Accounting or related field (manufacturing experience preferred)
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Supervisory position
- Excellent Excel Skill and ERP systems ( SAP, Sage, etc)
- Effectively work with deadlines and rapid period-end closings.
Base salary 95k-105k plus excellent benefits. Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
Click here to apply online