MRI Raleigh has teamed up with a growing and essential manufacturing company in Eastern North Carolina in their search for a Cost Accountant. The Cost Accountant will work with the Controller to be responsible for all cost accounting activities.
- Maintain standard cost system
- Review standard and actual costs for accuracy
- Set up new items and corresponding BOM’s in system
- Provide various variance reports and profitability analysis to management
- Reconciliation of inventory accounts monthly, actual/perpetual to GL
- Assist with month and year-end close processes, including various adjusting journal entries and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Assist with the audits
- Various ad hoc reporting
- BS in Accounting, Finance or related degree, Master’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience, with at least 1 year of manufacturing experience
- CMA preferable, but not required
- Proficient in Excel
- Standard cost knowledge and experience preferred
This is a successful, family-oriented business that offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Advancement opportunities are available.
Please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity.