Our well-established client has an immediate need for a Cost Accountant.Duties:
- Collect, organize, process, and report on inventory and cost information.
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts to prepare and maintain product cost standards (material, labor and overhead).
- Lead the physical inventory process twice a year for assigned areas.
- Conduct and improve analysis of manufacturing variances, purchase price variances, intercompany transactions
- Ensure effective communication with both local and international colleagues and vendors.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, transparency, and timeliness of all data that is collected, organized, processed, and reported.
- Owner of the business processes and controls that produce, capture, validate, record, and maintain inventory data.
- Leverage data, analysis, and business acumen to identify opportunities for financial, operational, policy, or process improvement including optimization of current tools and mastery of new tools to improve control, efficiency, scalability, etc.
- Serves as a member of the finance department, participating in strategic projects of the department and cross-functional teams.
Our client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.com Click here to apply online
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Two or more years of experience preferably in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar ERP system required