Are you a go getter, always looking to push the line and looking for a rewarding role in an innovative and challenging environment? This permanent opportunity might be the right one for you!
Our client, a leading manufacturing company is looking to add a Cost Accountant to their team! Reporting to the Controller, the Cost Accountant will be responsible for ensuring sound, accurate details of production reporting; while providing financial administrative support to the plant management team.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Review of production process to ensure costs accurately reflect assumed profitability;
- Creation and analysis of cost accounting data reports including inventory, labour, expenses etc. in accordance to company policies;
- Assisting the plant management team in identifying and developing improved processes and efficiencies;
- Pinpoint variances between the corporate standards and actual costs in relation to production and provide the impact of these variances on the performance and inventory to our client.
Your strengths include:
- A degree/diploma in accounting or finance, working towards CPA designation is required;
- 5+ years of related cost accounting experience;
- Manufacturing industry experience;
- Advanced level user of MS Excel as well as experience with a large ERP system
- Ability to work closely within a team and interact with various roles on a daily basis
- Ability to take ownership of their role, work independently and take initiative
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach
You can expect:
- A high performing team with real growth opportunity;
- Competitive compensation package
- Other exciting perks and incentives
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ioana Bucsa.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!