Cost Accountant Manager
Our client has an immediate need for a Cost Accounting Manager.
- Monthly Financial Inventory Closing
- Analyzing manufacturing and purchase price variances and work with operational areas to reduce variances
- Manage Inventory Levels, preform Inventory Audit Checks and manages and oversees Physical Inventory 2 times a year
- Development and maintenance of accounting standards and processes related to all Work-In-Process production costs and Finished Goods
- Identifies, coordinates and reviews cost accounting projects, such as pricing and margin analysis, customer, market and product profitability, data warehouse integrity and reporting, etc.
- Provide research and assistance to management for analysis and other financial or cost related projects
- Inventory Adjustments reporting
- Item Setup and Item Maintenance
- Scrap Analysis Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an inventory related field with a demonstrated history of working within a Cost Accounting structure.
- Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to interpret financial information and provide meaningful analysis
- Microsoft Dynamic or other ERP system experience
- Ability to develop procedures and identify process improvements
- Familiarity with the internal control and testing requirements of Sarbanes Oxley regulations for Cost Accounting
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this role, please submit a Word file copy of your resume to William at email@example.com
Click here to apply online