Cost / Pricing Analyst
Responsible for cost reporting and analysis, auditing logistics supplier invoices, and providing KPI reports on distribution operations.
- Audit all 3PL and logistics supplier invoices to ensure rate structure and pricing charged is accurate according to contracts
- Create purchase requisitions/ purchase orders / contracts in SAP for all 3PLs, perform call offs against these 3PLs’ contracts to ensure proper payment is sent to providers
- Provide monthly operational cost control reports and presentations
- Provide proper analysis in terms of costs, for distribution, warehousing, storage and structure
- Manage the Fixed Logistics Costs
- Assist in annual Master Plan planning and budgeting with Logistics Controller
- Monitor KPI reports from logistics providers, and create summary reports from their data
- Maintain balance between stock comparison reports with 3PLs.
- Institute SOP’s in regard to Product Label management with replacement warehouses, ensure label supplier meets company deadlines for label demand in warehouses.
- Maintain all logistics data (inbound and outbound shipments) and ensure accuracy of the data that is reported for U.S. and Canada
- Assist Distribution Manager / VP Logistics with data analysis, physical inventories, and any other relevant activities
- Perform any needed SAP transactions as required
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS degree: preferred in Business Management, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred
- Comprehension and usage of Microsoft Office programs (Very strong Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook)
- Transportation and warehousing experience preferred
- Negotiating skills
- Decision Making
- Strong people skills
- Statistics knowledge preferred
- Very strong analysis capacity