This is a very exciting and challenging opportunity for an executive that is passionate about strategic business transformation. In addition to focusing on strategy development and the execution of the strategy, to include vision, processes, and metrics necessary to reach and exceed revenue targets, the Corporate VP will also have management oversight responsibilities for the R&D Department. The successful candidate will have a leadership presence and will blend in to a culture that is value driven. The Corporate VP is expected to evaluate and present opportunities that further the growth and financial objectives of the Company.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, present and implement the strategy plan for R&D.
- Effectively communicate sales plans and quotas, processes, and forecasting/performance metrics across all levels of the organization.
- Provide accurate short and long-range forecasts to include planning and execution of new strategies in order to build new revenue and increase growth and retention.
- Collaborates with HQ to ensure that ideas generated and resulting opportunities are appropriate and actionable.
- Builds and manages an effective, engaged, and results achieving R&D Team.
- Oversees the management of key customer relationships within R&D to finalize sales opportunities.
- Oversees financial objective & analysis and monitors for profitability and losses.
- Engages in key customer negotiations as appropriate.
- Makes recommendations for organizational improvements and proactively plans for, organizes and delivers well thought out and executed change management programs.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with company's core values.
- B.S. Degree, Master’s degree preferred.
- 10 years of experience in food industries (foodservice, retail or food distribution); knowledge of import/export a plus.
- 5 years of leadership experience with the ability to develop and lead a team.
- Strategic vision; knowledge of regulatory, finance and operations.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, flexible and possess desire to learn and passion to succeed.
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills. Must possess the ability to work seamlessly in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), with the proven ability to effectively translate complex ideas and tailor key messages to multiple audiences.
- High-level of personal and professional integrity.
The compensation package for this position is commensurate with experience and includes an attractive base salary with annual bonus incentive and a competitive benefits package.