Corporate Tax Manager
Our client has an immediate need for a Corporate Tax Manager with compliance and provision experience. Duties:
• Will be responsible for the preparation and filing of company’s federal, state and international tax forms.
• Prepare the quarterly and annual Tax Provisions in accordance with.
• Review contracts to minimize tax exposure.
• Manage outside advisors on the preparation of international tax returns and provisions and tax studies for tax credit purposes.
• Responsible for income tax and sales and use tax audits, preparing responses and creating schedules.
• Must be able to work with accounting an management teams to identify opportunities for improvement and areas of risk.Requirements:
• Minimum of a Bachelors in Accounting, Maters in Tax is Preferred
• Active CPA is a MUST
• Five or more years of tax experience working for a publicly traded company or in a National or Regional CPA firm working for SEC clients.
• Two or more years of supervisory experience
• Strong tax compliance experience
• Experience with a tax software, OneSource preferredQualified candidates that would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume William
to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online