endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is working with an industry leader who’s growing and in need of a Corporate Tax Director. The Corporate Tax Director is responsible for the company’s tax compliance, tax planning and accounting for income taxes.
- US and foreign jurisdiction tax compliance and filing process
- Responsible for accounting for income taxes for US and international subsidiaries
- Ensuring SOX compliance in all relevant tax areas
- Automation and streamline of processes (for example the tax provision)
- Develop a detailed white paper backed research process
- Assess R&D credit opportunity and documentation requirements
- Monitor legislative changes and proposals and assess impact on current tax strategy
- Ensure tax audits are managed and tax controversy items are resolved
- Other duties as assigned
- Job description subject to change at any time
- Work closely with the VP-Tax to meet the above responsibilities and the basic job functions
- Ensure strong relationships are built cross functionally with the business partners to enable success
- 10+ years of combined experience in the field with multi-national companies or top-tier accounting firms
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- Solid background in all compliance aspects, particularly ASC 740
- Strategic with cross functional disciplines
- Procedure oriented with strong emphasis on compliance
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.