Multi-family investment and management firm located in Atlanta, GA is searching for a Tax Director to join their team.
This position will be responsible for managing all required tax filings including Federal, State and Local.
- Maintain and update tax filing tracker; prepare weekly summary report; schedule work to be completed by service providers
- Coordinate completion of all information requests by outside tax prep firms
- Determine federal and state tax withholding requirements, provide investor-level detail to fund accounting group, and ensure all reporting is complete and accurate
- Prepare and file certain limited local jurisdiction filings (franchise tax, sales tax, CAT tax, personal property tax) ensuring deadlines are met and filed
- Organize and prepare responses to all tax jurisdiction notices
- Oversee Tax Fixed Asset Management function performed by outside firm
- Coordinate all REIT testing to be performed by outside firm, assist with distribution and completion of PSQs for REIT testing and provide information requested for REIT due diligence testing
- Provide information requested by audit teams for annual and interim audits
- Preparation and submission of ASC740/FIN 48 Memos to auditor/tax preparer
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years in public accounting with demonstrated ability to run large engagements
- Demonstrated Experience in Partnership Tax, Real Estate, Private Equity, Fund, and REITs
- Proficiency in advanced Excel and ability to use data management systems
This company offers a very competitive benefits and compensation package to include a generous cash and equity annual bonus!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online