Corporate Tax CPA - Atlanta
Responsible for managing projects which would include preparing or managing all aspects of the company’s worldwide income tax provision, including planning and compliance for the purpose of ensuring compliance with Statement of Financial Accounting Standards No. 109 and other related accounting pronouncements.
- Prepare the company’s worldwide tax provision, including effective tax rate, tax exposures and disclosures for SEC and internal purposes.
- Prepare tax account reconciliations and analysis of worldwide deferred taxes.
- Plan, research and document Company’s positions with regard to all areas of tax accounting including comprehensive income adjustments, income tax exposures, deferred tax adjustments, etc.
- Design processes and procedures to improve day-to-day accounting for income taxes.
- Improvements will include but are not limited to full utilization of tax technology tools (such as CorpTAX), integration with other functional areas of the Tax Department and data collection from U.S. and international locations.
- Assist in presenting Company’s worldwide tax accounting positions during quarterly and annual audits by external auditors.
- Prepare projections of regular taxable income, alternative minimum taxable income, and earnings & profits.
- Prepare forecasts of worldwide cash taxes. Maintain projection models used for tax planning purposes.
- Supervise, train and develop the Federal Tax Accountants and Federal Tax Interns.
- Assist Manager Tax Accounting & Systems in setting the strategic direction for Onesource and training others to use the software to its fullest extent.
- Assist in other system and software projects as needed.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Click here to apply online
- Minimum requirements include a Bachelors Degree in Accounting and knowledge of accounting principles and corporate tax law.
- CPA and Masters in Accounting or Taxation are preferred.
- At least 3 years (with 5-8 years preferred) of experience in work environment dealing with large corporate tax affairs including FAS 109, multi-state taxation, and multi-national taxation.
- Experience may be in industry, Big 4 accounting firm or similar surroundings.