Our client, located in Atlanta, GA is searching for a Tax Accountant to join their team.
This position will be responsible for the accurate and timely filing of federal, state and local
income tax returns, estimated tax payments, extensions and assist with the year-end tax provision work.
- Prepare federal, state and local income tax returns, estimated tax payments, extensions and related workpapers
- Analyze and reconcile tax liability and reserve accounts to assure that they are accurately reflected in the Company’s financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of the year-end federal and state income tax provision.
- Respond to federal and state notices.
- Assist in providing and compiling requested information for federal and state audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years Tax related experience either with a Big 4 national firm, Regional CPA firm or Corporate tax experience.
- CPA or parts passed would be a plus
- ASC 740 experience
- Good working knowledge of income tax concepts and accounting principles.
- Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
CB123Click here to apply online