Corporate Senior Tax Accountant
Our client, a leader in their industry is searching for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team.
The Senior Tax Accountant will be responsible for the accurate and timely filing of federal, state and local income tax returns, estimated tax payments and extensions. Additionally will assist with state and federal income tax audits and controversies.
- Prepare and/or review federal, state and local income tax returns, estimated tax payments and extensions
- Analyze tax liability and reserve accounts and ensure accurate reflection in
- Research federal and state income issues and advise tax management of their impact on the business.
- Assist VP of Tax and Tax Manager in the development of tax strategies and special projects as assigned.
- Complete and/or review International Tax reporting Forms 5471 and 5472. Complete Foreign Tax Credit Calculation Form 1118
- Complete the annual tax provision analysis
- Manage the state income tax audit process by responding to audit
inquires, defending company filing positions, preparing protests to assessments, working with legal counsel on audits and appeals.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- CPA or parts passed
- At least 3 years Tax experience (Big 4, Regional Public or Corporate) preparing federal, state and local income tax returns using OneSource.
- ASC 740 experience.
- Able to travel occasionally to
company’sdivision offices and attend seminars or training sessions.
This company offers a comprehensive benefits package, with benefits starting the 1st day of hire and 6 weeks of PTO in addition to plenty of room for professional growth!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence
Click here to apply online