We are currently seeking a Corporate Scheduler to join our family. This candidate would ideally be located in Atlanta but we will look at candidates in our other office locations (Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Charlotte, and West Point).Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Extensive experience with Primavera P6
- Ability to troubleshoot P6 User issues
- Experience with training new P6 users (beginning to advanced training)
- Builds trust with Superintendents and tailors the approach to meet individual needs
- Assist with developing new schedule training modules
- Collaborate with Preconstruction group/project teams to develop schedules through each design phase.
- Partner with project teams to develop detailed construction schedules
- Visit jobsites weekly to review schedule updates with project team.
- Perform project schedule quality control – Baseline Comparison, Logic, durations, changes, etc.
- Ability to recognize and analyze risk affecting costs, profit, schedule, safety, etc.
- Run P6 schedule reports and analyze data
- Partner with Project Superintendents to maintain and manage schedules
- Assist Project Teams with documenting schedule delays
- Strong background of construction experience/knowledge (on the jobsite experience preferred)
- Knowledge of all major types of construction market sectors (Multi Family High Rise, Healthcare, Higher Education, K-12, Senior Living, Office Buildings, etc.)
- Experience with all phases of a project’s life cycle (Proposal, Preconstruction, Estimating, Permitting, Procurement, Construction, Closeout, As-built Schedules, etc.)
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with Project Teams (integrity, honesty and trust)
- Possess strong communication skills
- 4-year degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- Strong background in construction (some field experience)
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University
- 8+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you are interested in learning more, please send you resume/contact information to Trey@zsgtalent.com