Corporate Reliability Engineer
This position must have good facilitation skills, take objectives views, a high level of problem-solving skills, good organizational skills and able to advance maintenance solutions, training, development and be a source of technical reference at the operating plants.Responsibilities:
- Required to interact with all operating groups as well as the Maintenance Department. A source of support for both the Operating groups as well as the Maintenance Department. Will be called upon to provide corrective action for repetitive problems as well as areas of abnormally high cost. Will have the ability to receive cross-functional support to assist with problem solving.
- Plant reference in terms of rotating machinery reliability, specifically conducts analyses and reports upon vibration data, lubrication, NDT, Thermography and all predictive measurements taken from the machinery.
- Leads the continuous improvement of all operating equipment conditions.
- Manages the continuous treatment in short, medium and long term of equipment recognized as being in critical condition.
- Ensures the safety of all personnel through enforcing safe work practices and providing motivation and effective communication.
- Supervises and directs maintenance contractors working on the plant site as required.
- Ensures quality work by field verification.
- Participates in activities of the local PMC teams.
- Participates and contributes in scheduled maintenance meetings and initiatives.
- Works towards the continuous improvement of maintenance KPIs.
- Provides detailed feedback regarding equipment condition and reliability improvements.
- Ensures that all technical training and development requirements are met for maintenance departments.
- Coaches, delegates, and encourages the maintenance teams.
- Provides recognition and follow-up on suggestions and ideas.
- Provides constructive feedback to maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Ensures that technical specifications and special instructions are available to maintenance teams.
- Ensures that technical specifications are understood and adhered to by maintenance teams.
- Participates in maintenance planning meetings.
- Provides technical assistance to operation groups.
- Maintains accountability of company owned tools
- Ensures serviceability of company owned tools.
- Ensures the availability of proper tools.
- Consults with suppliers to optimize plant equipment.
- Assists in the purchase of non-stock parts and outside services as required.
- Assists in the maintenance of spare parts inventory.
- Provides input for the development of equipment Bills of Materials.
- Contributes towards the continuous improvement of 5S in the work place.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com
- BS Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 5+ years Maintenance and Reliability Engineering experience in cement or heavy process industries
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
- Willing to travel
Cement & Lime