Corporate Maintenance Manager opportunity with major cement producer.
- Consult and support cement operating facilities with the implementation of maintenance programs across North America.
- Evaluate and improve the SAP-PM system, while optimizing maintenance work practices.
- Help develop Predictive and Preventive Maintenance Reliability and Inspection Systems.
- Assist in developing plant standards for improved maintenance and inventory of spare parts.
- Update master files for all major spare parts and spare parts of shared inventory, safety inventory, and critical spare parts.
- Support Company’s operating facilities in the repair and replacement of major equipment and equipment failures.
- Develop and organize maintenance seminars, and deliver maintenance training for cement plant staff.
- Support the plants in implementing the major outage planning initiative.
- Track the latest developments in maintenance procedures and implement those that meet the corporate objectives into Company’s Maintenance Program
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience managing a staff in a maintenance function.
- Minimum of 10 years of plant maintenance experience.
- Solid understanding of preventive/predictive/corrective maintenance principles, techniques and technologies
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong communication skills, detail orientation, and organizational influence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including MS Project.
- Motivation and ability to travel locally and to locations across North America.
- Mechanical Engineering education.
- Hands on cement plant maintenance.
- Project management certification.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com