International Cement Producer is looking for a Corporate Maintenance Engineer to join our team, with a home base at the corporate office or select plants within the company.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis, component design, preparation of contract documents and scopes of work, coordinating, scheduling work required, supervision of contractors, ordering materials and assist with Corporate training.
- Establish and maintain communication with suppliers, contractors, and engineering firms outside the company and particularly with other technical people within the plant and company.
- Development and implementation of the vibration analysis predictive maintenance program. Responsible for developing through research, training, application, and maintenance department team work, a program with sufficient level of expertise to be able to predict equipment failure. Must ensure the program is expanded to include alignment and equipment balancing.
- Must attend coordination meetings and to review and assist all corrective work orders, maintenance inspector reports, and incidents.
- Ensure the application of the Company’s plant rules of conduct, health, and safety, to the people he/she is overseeing and apply recommended disciplinary action for violation of the same.
- Prepare maintenance and construction contracts.
- Plan, design, coordinate and schedule specific corrective maintenance projects.
- Maintain records of costs on all project work.
- Train and support plant personnel in the predictive maintenance program.
- Requires travel 50% - 60% of the time to work with other company facilities.