Corporate HR Manager
This company has over 30 years of experience manufacturing highly engineered, specialized EV and HVAC products. This company employs 1,700+ people in the US and Europe. They are experiencing sustained growth and looking to add a dynamic human resource professional to their team.
Why work here?
The company is known for its commitment to providing safe, innovative products and is a leader in the design and manufacturing of rapid growth RV industry components. They also maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some great benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance, as well as 401k match (30% up to 6%) and generous paid vacation time that increases based on years employed.
The Corporate Human Resource Manager is responsible for planning, developing, and coordinating policies and procedures in support of company goals and strategies, ensuring legal compliance with Federal, State, local, OSHA, and other regulatory requirements.
- Develop, lead and collaborate with division HR managers to create, update, and standardize strong HR processes in support of company goals and strategies
- Collaborate with corporate HR director and the leadership team to develop initiatives to attract, engage, and retain talent
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory changes to legal requirements regarding HR and Safety
- Develop and grow the company’s Diversity, Engagement & Inclusion initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Human Resources or related field
- 5 years of HR experience
- Working knowledge of Federal Wage & Hour, OSHA, Worker’s Compensation, and Safety
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.