Atlanta Headquartered, public held corporation is searching for a Financial Analyst to join their team.
This position will provide analytical reporting, performance analysis and interact very closely with department leaders and the executive leadership team.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the corporate monthly, quarterly, annual and long-term financial forecasting and planning processes, as well as participation in additional forecasting processes across multiple functions that impact the performance of the company
- Develop driver based forecasting models and regularly perform analysis of price, volume, mix, inflation, manufacturing costs (material, labor and overhead), productivity and other metrics that influence the company’s growth and profitability
- Continuous improvement of financial reporting and analysis through administration of financial and non-financial data tables, ensuring data and reporting alignment between internal systems, departments and SEC filings
- Ad hoc financial modeling to support strategic planning process and potential acquisitions
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance. Master’s Degree A Plus!
- Minimum 3 years related FP&A experience. Experience with M&A analysis A plus!
- Experienced at aligning processes, measurements and business objectives, often across many business units and departments, while removing waste from key processes and leveraging technology
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SQL Server Analysis, Hyperion, and JD Edwards preferred
- Ability to travel between 15% to 25%
This company offers a comprehensive benefits package, excellent work environment and a great work/life balance!
Click here to apply online