Los Angeles, California
$180,000 Depending on Experience
Must have experience as MULTI-LOCATION CONTROLLER OR ACCOUNTING AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER FOR A RETAIL AUTOMOTIVE GROUP.
The Corporate Controller will report to the Chief Financial Officer and have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and train business managers in their respective responsibilities.
- Ensure the timely preparation of dealer financial statements each month.
- Ensure accurate and complete financial reporting.
- Assist in the bookkeeping for ancillary real estate and management companies.
- Ensure timely filing of all tax, regulatory, and administrative filings with all federal, state, and municipal entities.
- Serve in the capacity of any Business Manager in their absence
- Manage, develop, and implement accounting and administrative processes and controls
- Bachelor's degree and/or professional certification in Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent professional experience
- Prior experience as a multi-store accounting and administrative manager with an automotive group
- Proficiency in a myriad of business software, including accounting information systems, communications platforms, human resources information systems, and cloud-based file sharing
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Ability to co-manage 25-30 individuals across multiple physical locations
- Proficiency in the CDK Drive, MS365, Dealertrack, RouteOne, NetStar, DealerDaily, ChryslerConnect, AccessAudi, and other automotive dealership and general business software platforms
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
Interested candidates, please contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!