Put your creative troubleshooting and urgent problem-solving skills to work in this career developing opportunity. Over the last few decades, our Client has been recognized as a prominent business in southern Saskatchewan. With operation divisions in multiple jurisdictions, they seek a designated Accountant to assume responsibility of Corporate Controller.
This position is responsible to analyze variances, complete regulatory management, conduct operating system reviews, perform cost-accounting, review inventory adjustments and to prepare required period-end reports for management and leadership. The Controller will perform cost-benefit calculations and complete tax implication estimates. The successful candidate will be responsible for training administrative support and preparing annual operating and capital budgets.
Preference will be given to applicants with an accounting designation.
Our Client offers their staff the opportunity to grow and take control of their own career. Recognizing that change is good – they offer a dynamic environment to grow and use your skills. In addition to a competitive salary and full medical, dental and RRSP benefits. Other ‘perks’ include an educational assistance policy, a health and wellness allowance. Challenge yourself with this high-energy position with countless opportunities.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor, audit and report the financial performance of the company
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets
- Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures
- Provide leadership and support to accounts receivable and accounts payable departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Accounting designation or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Minimum 7+ years of accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team
If your experience supports this as the next step in your career path, and you are open to considering possible relocation to/within the province of Saskatchewan, we invite you to connect with us. If not, consider our referral policy!
Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!