Are you looking for a leadership opportunity in an entrepreneurial organization? If yes, then Recruitment Partners has the role for you. The successful candidate would be responsible for handling financial projects such as budgets, forecasting, financial reporting and analysis. If you are looking to be challenged in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Prepare and consolidate financial statements and monthly and year end working papers
- Create and maintain detailed budgets
- Overseeing and mentor a staff of 2-3 in in payroll, A/P, A/R and IT
- Manage financing and banking relationships
Your strengths include:
- An accounting designation (CPA, or Legacy CA, CMA, or CGA)
- 2+ years of post designation experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset and strong business acumen
- A demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Working well under pressure
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Jason Wong, CPA, CMA and Candice Rookes.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!