How would you like to engage with the CEO’s and CFO’s of major corporations; help them craft compelling corporate communications; and be the key connection for investors and media alike? What makes this opportunity compelling is that you can enter it from so many different angles and follow endless opportunities. Only three major ingredients are required:
- Writing Skills;
- Communications Skills &;
- Capital Markets Experience.
If you have any combination of the above expertise ... we should talk. Overview:
Essentially, you will specialize in helping clients achieve their capital markets objectives. You would be part of a team which offers a comprehensive suite of services including: investor relations, media relations, annual report production, web and digital design, live event management and corporate branding. You would work with a team of strategic-minded, communications professionals, who also have first-hand capital markets experience, and assist companies in navigating the evolving regulatory landscape and elevating their corporate profiles in increasingly competitive capital markets.
- Building and executing a comprehensive investor relations programs to help clients achieve their capital markets objectives;
- Providing strategic advice to CEO's, CFO's and Board's;
- Coordinating the development of communication materials such as: press releases, annual reports, quarterly financials, investor presentations, corporate fact sheets, conference call scripts and digital media initiatives;
- Developing the client’s corporate story for successful marketing to the broader investment community in order to achieve their investor relations objectives;
- Interacting with key members of the broader investment community including analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers, brokers, and the financial media;
- Developing new business opportunities by introducing clients to a full suite of services including annual and quarterly report production, marketing, media relations, event management, and web and digital design;
- Booking roadshows to help clients create awareness and build relationships in the investment community;
- Advising clients on a broad range of topics and issues related to communication, disclosure and capital markets;
- Budgetary oversight.
Why consider a career in Investor Relations?
- Writing Skills (a sample will be required later)
- Communications Skills (we'll meet you face to face)
- Financial literacy and capital markets knowledge (can you hold your own at an Annual General Meeting?)
- Standardized work hours based on when the markets are open
- Exposure to a wide variety of industries and personalities;
- Accelerated learning and career development;
- A focus on high value-added activities;
- Improved career stability that survives events such as management changes, takeovers, mergers and unforeseen market events
- Exposure to and assistance from an elite team of employees focused solely on Investor Relations and Capital Market issues;
- Instant Canada wide access to shareholders, analysts, registered representatives, market makers, fund managers and institutional investors;
- Development of class leading best practices;
- Administrative support to take care of routine and daily details;
- In-house design and digital media teams, broker-relations help, media-relations and corporate governance expertise;
- Fringe benefits such as corporate events, travel and industry conferences;
Jeff Richmond at 416-238-6400 or email@example.com PLEASE APPLY using the links above or below or go to www.nafor.com/jobs