Corporate Accounting Manager
As the Accounting Manager, you will report to the VP of Accounting and play a vital role in the company's accounting function and environment. This position involves overseeing the internal control environment and financial close process, as well as managing account reconciliations, fixed assets accounting, leases, real and personal property taxes, and payroll. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing accounting policies and procedures, including internal controls, and ensuring adherence to those policies and procedures. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic accounting team that supports the growth of one of the fastest-growing healthcare firms in the US.
In addition to a collaborative work environment and growth opportunities, the company offers an array of benefits and perks, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) match, a generous PTO plan, an employee assistance program, complimentary financial planning, annual merit increases, and employee referral bonuses.
Key duties for this position include:
- Assisting with the development and implementation of internal controls and accounting best practices to increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of accounting operations and to ensure compliance with company standards, as well as appropriate federal and state regulatory bodies.
- Performing analytical reviews of financial information to ensure the information is reliable, accurate, complete, and properly stated, and coordinating audit requests and requirements.
- Managing the monthly financial close process, including reviewing and preparing journal entries, reconciliations, and various other account analyses.
- Supporting other departments regarding accounting and reporting requirements as needed.
- Overseeing the asset management process that includes the accounting, maintenance, and reporting for fixed assets, real and personal property leases, and property taxes.
- Handling all non-income tax filings (e.g., property tax, 1099, W-9, etc.), budgeting, and regular analytical work on the operations of the business as needed.
- Providing accounting support for due diligence and subsequent integration work for M&A activity.
- Reviewing invoices and supporting documentation for payment as part of the A/P process.
- Completing other assignments as deemed necessary by senior management.
Key requirements for this position include a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field, a CPA certification, five years of large firm public accounting experience, accounting management experience, multi-site healthcare or retail experience preferred, knowledge of NetSuite accounting software package strongly preferred, ability to multitask, organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and creative and resourceful problem-solving skills.
Click here to apply online