Corporate Accounting Manager - Atlanta, GA
Our client is growing and has a need for a Corporate Accounting Manager. This is a strong stable company that continues to grow.
Who: Strong Stable Consumer Products Company
What: Corporate Accounting Manager
When: Immediate Need
Where: Atlanta, GA
Salary: Up $100k +/- plus outstanding benefits and incentives
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
- Supervises and directs all treasury service functions, accounting and payroll activities and staff including accounting records, data processing, forms and accounting procedures.
- Hires, manages, motivates, coaches, and formally evaluates the performance of all direct reports.
- Provides senior management with timely reviews of organization's financial status and progress.
- Leads the internal control function and safeguards all assets owned by the company
- Prepares and distributes the financial statements and reports on a monthly basis for internal use.
- Assists and coordinates in the preparation of all company tax filings.
- Coordinates external audits of company accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with applicable local, state, and federal requirements and statutes.
- Reconciles all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis and corrects any unresolved amounts.
- Participates in the preparation of the annual operating and capital budgets.
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures related to all financial functions.
- Maintains the functionality of accounting software.
- Responsible for sales and use tax filings.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA is a plus
- 5+ years of accounting management experience in a service provider organization.
- Consumer Products Goods industry experience
- Inventory Experience
- Strategic Thinker
- Strong Leadership skills