Growing, Atlanta based, Real Estate Corporation is searching for a Corporate Accountant to join their team.
This position will Assist the Corporate Accounting Manager and Controller with monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting and financial reporting.
- Maintain the general ledger, prepare journal entries, bank reconciliations, month-end adjustments, and account reconciliations for assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in compiling month-end and quarter-end Corporate financial reporting package.
- Assist Corporate Accounting Manager and Controller with budgeting/reforecasting
- Review expense reports on a monthly basis
- Assist with tax and year-end audit and help prepare work papers and deliverables.
- Prepare and maintain property database.
- Invoice all fees and ensure accuracy of calculations – Development, Asset Management, Construction Management and Acquisition Fees.
- Prepare and initiate cash transactions (wire / book transfers) for cash calls, distributions and development deposits.
- Assist in preparing annual 1099 forms for the operating entity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years public accounting experience or 1-3 years corporate accounting experience within the real estate industry
- CPA or CPA track
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
This company offers lots of room for professional growth, a competitive compensation and benefits package and a great work/life balance!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting
Click here to apply online