Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Corporate Account Manager for a client located in the Boca Raton area. This is a direct-hire position that will work off a hybrid schedule of 2 days remote. In this role you will support account retention and growth. Managing corporate accounts across the US. and communicate with employer liaisons and eligible participants by serving as the main point of contact to handle all issues and inquiries.
- A Bachelors Degree and 5 year’s experience within Account Coordination or Account Management focused on Customer Service experience.
- Manages corporate accounts across the US, cultivating and expanding these relationships. Establishes productive, professional relationships with corporate liaisons and ensures proactive, timely and consistent communication.
- Anticipates client needs and resolves account issues by investigating issues/challenges, developing solutions, collaborating with internal departments, and overseeing follow-up efforts.
- Develops and executes roll out and renewal plans for clients that produce a high utilization rate through direct communications with corporate liaisons and eligible participants.
- Develops, customizes, and conducts seminars, presentations and meetings with existing and prospective corporate accounts liaisons or prospective members.
- Proactively compiles eligibility, participation, and budget reports for corporate account liaisons on a regular basis and develops plans to generate engagement.
- Defines growth strategy through analysis and interpretation of sales and utilization reports along with competitive intelligence research.
- Generates referrals from existing clients and supports Executive Director, Business Development to sign new corporate accounts.
- Exhibits a professional demeanor, using excellent telephone etiquette and positive interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to details and organization skills to produce accurate and timely output.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities, and manage objectives with little supervision.
- Understands relevant business and budgeting systems that require flexibility in our processes to accommodate client needs.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral program.