Assist Test & Inspect department with administrative tasks which includes inspection resource scheduling, research, BR reporting, documentation and ConnectWise record entry is produced and delivered accurately and on time.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the inspection scheduling for multiple teams of Inspection Technicians.
- Create and maintain customer Inspection Reports database, importing and extracting information accurately, while also maintaining our internal ConnectWise system with accurate and current resource availability and scheduling.
- Support T&I Supervisors
- Various clerical duties as needed, including, but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing and creation/editing of professional correspondence as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven success in a position that requires extreme attention to detail
- Minimum of 1 year in a position requiring administrative/clerical work tasks.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
PREFERRED EXPERIENCES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years in a position requiring administrative/clerical work tasks.
- 1+ year experience in the test & inspect industry.
- Two-year degree from an accredited college, university, or technical institution with coursework in communications, marketing, or business.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Excellent Presentation Skills, large and small groups
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows Suite) and strong working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Preferred knowledge of a CRM and document management.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Above average intellectual ability and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range of problem solving and trouble shooting activities.
- This job is primarily located in a private office.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
“Essential duties and responsibilities” describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer