endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located in Toledo Ohio is looking for a Controls technician that can perform and/or assist in the design, build, troubleshooting and approval of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic controls. Also, assist in the preparation of control standards and technical manuals
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Associates Degree
- Solid knowledge of electronics and mechanical equipment and hydraulics & pneumatics
- Troubleshoot and program numerous manufacturers of controls circuits
- Conduct research and development activities associated with design and testing of control circuits, power requirements, programmable controls, and hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Determine conditions for testing or evaluating existing difficulties associated with control circuits, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and help determine course of correction and implement correction.
- Contact vendors to specify control equipment necessary to maintain machine operation or development of machinery.