Controls Systems Analyst
Our client company, a cement industry leader, has an opportunity for a Control Systems Analyst.
• Ensure the operational viability of the plant by evaluating and maintaining the proper functioning of all electrical, instrumentation and control systems.
• Lead the design and implementation of automation engineering projects to meet specific plant needs.
• Provide technical assistance for electricians for the installation of process control equipment and troubleshooting of automation and process control problems.
• Maintains proper documentation of electrical, instrumentation and automation systems.
• Participate in the design of systems requiring control, instrumentation, Siemens PCS 7 software, Control Logic and hardware, Profibus network communications.
• Troubleshooting and diagnosis of plant system problems to minimize disruptions to plant operations
• Knowledge of Allan Bradley PLCs and Honeywell/Rockwell
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or applicable experience is required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in other industries, mastered skilled set in programming, instrumentation, power systems and troubleshooting control is preferred
• Fluent with NEC, NFPA, ISA, etc.
• Demonstrated experience in the following: Gas Analyzers, Temperature/Pressure/Vibration/Level/Weighing scales and instruments, Transmitters, Variable Frequency Drives, Dosing Systems, Control Loops.
• Good knowledge of CAD software (design of system installations)
• Familiar with PLC/DCS and HMI architecture, in particular, Siemens PCS 7 software and hardware, including Control Logic, RSView control
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com
Cement & Lime