endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Automotive Tier One Manufacturer is looking for Controls Systems Engineer
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Correlate subjective and objective measures of vehicle handling, interacting with system designers and embedded software developers.
- The VCU controls main BEV automotive or truck functions and all subsystems, including but not limited to BMS, powertrain, DC/DC, OBC, HVAC, cooling, brakes and power steering.
- Develop control algorithms to support embedded software engineers through assisting commissioning
- Design and develop control algorithms for electric vehicle systems using model-based software.
- Create control documentation, software requirements & implement them into the controllers/vehicles.
- Develop Software Unit test & HiL test procedures and tools
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of automotive electrification
- MATLAB and Simulink knowledge
- Multicore software development or system design experience in automotive (preferred)
- AGILE/SAFe development experience (preferred)
- Control related training or certifications (preferred)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.