Multi-Billion Dollar Automotive Tier One Manufacturer in the Detroit Metro area is looking for Controls Systems Engineer for their (EV) Electric Vehicle Division
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Correlate subjective and objective measures of vehicle handling, interacting with system designers and embedded software developers.
- The VCU controls main BEV automotive or truck functions & all subsystems, (BMS, powertrain, DC/DC, OBC, HVAC, cooling, brakes & power steering etc.)
- Develop control algorithms to support embedded software engineers through assisting commissioning
- Design and develop control algorithms for electric vehicle systems using model-based software.
- Create control documentation, software requirements & implement them into the controllers/vehicles.
- Develop Software Unit test & HiL test procedures and tools
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of automotive electrification
- MATLAB and Simulink knowledge
- Multicore software development or system design experience in automotive (preferred)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.