endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Controls Engineers for Major Tier One Automotive Supplier has immediate needs due to exponential growth for Controls Engineers with at least 3 plus years hands on Installation, programming and trouble shootingBS Engineering or Associates EE required
- Update, modify and continuously improve existing controls systems including robotic programs, Allen Bradley ladder logic, Siemens , Fanuc relay logic, electrical distribution, motor controls, multiple operator interfaces, hydraulics and pneumatics distribution control.
- Design and develop new machine controls involving robotics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and vision (Cognex/Keyence) applications.
- Coordinate in a professional manner with engineering and maintenance on existing machine controls modifications and issues keeping existing equipment function and production running.
- Knowledge of machine and plant networking solutions.
- Able to work with OEMs to guarantee new equipment is designed and built to the facility’s safety and controls standards.
- Knowledge of the integration of barcode scanners/cameras into PLC control systems.
- Provide electrical support for injection molding press systems (Cincinnati Milicron, Farrel, Van Dorn, Toshiba and Krauss Maffei)
- Provide electrical support for injection molding robotics (Wittmann, Star, Sepro and Milicron).
- Integrate assembly verification/poke yoke systems into existing equipment.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Candidate is expected to teach themselves functionality of new devices and controls systems as technology advances and equipment is updated.
- Assures that all systems are maintained at maximum acceptable levels.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.