Responsible for managing the hardware design of embedded microprocessor based electronic controls for Consumer products including requirements, design, qualification, and life cycle support. Will work collaboratively to implement and extend a common controls platform strategy. This is a key position on the electronic controls team within Advanced Technology Integration organization, providing advanced technologies and systems solutions for Company's Products.
- Provide direct report leadership and mentoring to the electronic controls hardware development team.
- Lead the project management for electronic control hardware.
- Work with systems engineering, product engineering, and product management to capture electronic controls requirements for specific products.
- Develop controls designs with associated circuits, schematics, design analysis, bill of materials, assembly drawings, and other required documentation by using common design tools and CAD software.
Required Education & Experience:
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the development of embedded microprocessor based controls.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in successful embedded electronics hardware project management including direct leadership of hardware engineers.
- Experience with electronic controls including analog and digital circuit design, prototyping, qualifying, and commercialization planning