We have a very exciting opportunity for a Controls Engineering Manager to join this fast-growing company and be a part of driving great success in the North American market. The primary purpose of the position will be responsible for technical management of all process and equipment controls related items. The position also provides the opportunity to manage larger company projects based on skills and ability.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting sales managers with quotation development.
- Leading design of controls solutions after projects have been sold.
- Manage controls customer service concerns.
- Lead design of controls solutions.
- Manage (directly and indirectly) controls engineers and technicians working on controls projects.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- MS Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- IT solutions for plant control systems (SQL, various ERP solutions, Ethernet protocols, etc.).
- Extensive PLC programming and design experience (Allen Bradley, Control Logix, etc.).
- Visualization programs (RS View and Wonderware).
- Programming of Ethernet field devices (VFDs, smart instruments, etc.).
- Travel approx. 40% with a mixture of national and international locations.
- Successful applicants must be able to work on teams and have good proactive written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize in our fast-paced environment.
- Successful candidates will have fun in the workplace, contribute to a positive work environment and respect / value all others in the workplace.
The compensation package for this position is commensurate with experience and includes an attractive base salary with a discretionary bonus incentive and a competitive benefits package.