The Controls Engineer will join a growing team of Engineering and Health & Safety professionals helping our customers reduce their work-related risk to quality, productivity and employee health.
Typical tasks may include programming of programmable logic controllers (PLCs), robots and vision systems in a manufacturing environment. Although not currently identified, travel may be required, at times, including project opportunities implementing world class plant floor information management solutions for our Automotive OEM customers outside of North America.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Experience programming Siemens TIA portal, Siemens HMI portal, Siemens HMI software (WinCC), Fanuc robots, Cognex vision systems, robotics and automotive systems experience
- Strong sense of drive, initiative, work ethic and ability to multi-task; works well under pressure and in deadline-driven enviroments
- Good sense of judgement, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, well-organized, detail oriented
- Ability to work within a rapidly-growing, entrepreneurial team environment