Large Manufacturing Automotive Company located on the east side of Battle Creek Michigan is looking for a Controls Engineer
1. Work with Control Systems in design, specification, documentation, programming, troubleshooting, testing, and installation for automation and manufacturing equipment.
2. Responsible for all software driven controls: PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers), Alan Bradley SLC, Siemens Step 7, and RS Logix 5000 Operator interfaces, Robotics (Fanuc, Kuka), Process control systems including temperature, position, and force control.
3. Work performed in a fast paced, continuous improvement, production environment.
4. Utilize knowledge of control and safety standards, NEC and local codes, servo systems, PC, PLC, and HMI programming
- Bachelor's Degree ** or ** equivalent experience in Industrial machine controls and automation systems.
- 3+ years of operations experience with Industrial manufacturing controls systems
- PLC and HMI programming (RS Logix5000, Siemens Step 7)
- Robotics (Fanuc, Kuka)
- Lean Manufacturing
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.