endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion dollar manufacturing company located in Columbia Missouri is looking for a strong Electrical Controls Engineer that can provide support for programming and troubleshooting of production equipment, computerized equipment, Personal Computers, and Programmable Logic Controls.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day support for all division PLC’s and their related hardware, software and equipment.
- Respond to the needs of users concerning the use of the equipment, troubleshooting, problem solving and training.
- Implement standard engineering practices as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- Recommend architect and develop PLC solutions to meet the needs of the business as it relates to manufacturing operations.
- Design and engineering of programmable logic controls (PLC’s) and modifications for a wide variety of manufacturing production equipment and maintain schematics.
Education and/or Experience Requirements
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years working in a manufacturing environment as a PLC Technician or Engineer designing PLC’s and modifications
- Controls programming experience in relevant programming languages including
- Any experience with the following is a plus
- Siemens and Allen-Bradley PLC
- Rockwell Software SQL
- Microsoft SQL Database programming
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI) software
- Visual Basic,
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.