Do you have an analytical mind and general love for all things electrical engineering? We are looking for someone that is finely adept at solving electrical problems and helping the manufacturing world go round.
Our customer leads the manufacturing marketplace with high precision machine tools and high-performance automation systems supplied to leading Fortune 500 automotive companies. Their technology serves both the U.S. and Germany and they are expanding!
- As a key member of the engineering team, you will edit or create programs for the CNC/PLC/HMI during the commissioning, installation, interface, and runoff of industrial automation and machine tools in North America
- Create electrical designs of industrial machine controls and safety circuits
- Provide onsite customer installation support
- Work with a talented team of software controls, mechanical and electrical engineers and technicians
- Design/debug electrical and software interfaces of machine tools and robot/automated loaders
What we are looking for:
- Robot programming experience with FANUC RJ series & ROBOGUIDE
- FANUC Teach Pendant (TP) Programming experience
- CNC programming experience, preferably Siemens 840D
- PLC and HMI experience
- Knowledge of the gear manufacturing industry preferred
- Someone that is tired of being an office dweller and ready to travel up to 75% within the U.S.
As an equal opportunity employer, AMJ Staffing recognizes that our strength lies in our people. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs and in compliance with Federal, State and local laws.