endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Automotive Manufacturing Company located in the Jackson Michigan area is looking for a plant Controls Engineer
- Control systems design, specification, documentation, programming, troubleshooting, testing, and installation for automation and manufacturing equipment. Responsible for all software driven controls: Programmable Logic Controllers, Alan Bradley SLC, Siemens Step 7, and RS Logix 5000 Operator interfaces, Robotics (Fanuc, Kuka), Process control systems including temperature, position, and force control
- Work performed in a fast paced, continuous improvement, production environment.
- Utilize knowledge of control and safety standards, NEC and local codes, servo systems, PC, PLC, and HMI programming
- Panel design/layout, wiring methods/schematics, bill of materials and supporting documentation.
- Preparation of layout drawings and schematics
- Develop requirements for and specify purchased components
- Manufacturing Support: Machine troubleshooting & repair/Line Support. Spare & replacement parts for machine/automation Upgrading machine controls.
- 3+ years industrial Manufacturing Controls Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Read blue prints
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.