endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join a world leading manufacturer exploding with growth. We are searching for an experienced and promotable Electronic Controls Engineer in our high tech plant. This positions offers tremendous growth and visible while offering competitive pay and benefits.
Electronic Controls Engineer
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Perform work in a safe manner.
- Perform installations and repairs on:
- Electrical systems, low and high-voltage "24VDC -480VAC"
- Electronic components, drives, HMl, PLC, circuit boards, sensors, control systems etc.
- Mechanical components and systems, motor, gearbox, bearing, driveshaft, sprockets, roller chains etc.
- Hydraulic systems, cylinders, pumps, valves, motors etc.
- Robotic systems ABB, KUKA, Fanuc, etc.
- Perform annual, quarterly, weekly and daily maintenance schedules and tasks assigned by site supervisor
- Perform assembly functions on various types of industrial equipment and components
- Implementation and design of enhancements to equipment as assigned by site supervisor
- B.S. degree or above Electronic Engineering.
- 5 to 10 years of work experience
- Experience in technical work on industrial systems and machinery.
- Experience with OSHA mandated industrial safety to include arc flash, LOTO procedures, etc.
- Experience with manual hand and power tools.
- Experience with safe operation of material handling equipment.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Safety in the workplace
- Electrical repair and troubleshooting skills
- Aptitude for mechanical processes
- Knowledge of PLC's
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, technical drawings, hydraulic schematics and technical manuals
- Machining knowledge, welding. drilling, milling, lathe work
- Fabrication skills
- Oral communication skills
- Written communication skills
- Technical communication
- Customer relations